After much prayer, counsel and unified Peace sourced by the LORD… Real Life Fellowship will be gathering together this coming Sunday for an outdoor service in our parking lot at 11am. (Weather Permitting) Below are the details:
1. We encourage those that are well and able and feel led to come together… to join us for this Sunday’s service. Simultaneously, we are encouraging any of those deemed as more vulnerable to the coronavirus or who run the risk of contracting the virus to please stay home. Also, if you are experiencing ANY symptoms related to illness, out of abundant consideration for others and yourself please stay home.
2. For those in attendance… please honor the social distancing guidelines suggested by our local and state authorities. We are encouraging families of the same household to sit together. Kids will remain with parents.
3. We will be sectioning off an area in our parking lot for family seating. Please bring your own pop up chairs if you have them. We will have limited folding chairs available. Parking will be on the outskirts of the building and the parking lot in front of Wicks Studio.
4. Structure of our Service this Sunday will be very informal. We will still have a time of Worship, a message, and Prayer. WE will have time for FELLOWSHIP.
5. It is our goal to be able to livestream this Sunday’s service from our Facebook page as we have done over the last month for those who are staying home and not able to attend in person.
6. Access into our building will be limited to staff, leaders, volunteers and those utilizing the bathrooms all the while respecting posted signs for entry and exit.
7. We are taking these steps one weekend at a time believing in Faith that we will be able to congregate using our full facilities for our gatherings in the near future.
Feel free to message Ryan Huff with any questions you may have concerning the service this coming Sunday!